- Improve low-skilled adults through formal and informal learning
- Validate skills and competencies by issuing certification of acquired skills, competencies and knowledge;
- Reduce the number of low-skilled adults over 50 years old
- Promote active citizenship through training on subject they request
- Provide new work skills in order to increase competitiveness and employability
- Educate, train and support adults to help support their experience and good ideas
- Promote social cohesion
- Promote entrepreneurship.